(Released: March 1, 2015)
After an extended break, my wife, Meremystic, and I are back with a new Podcast episode. We hope that you’ll find this newest episode both entertaining and enlightening.
Special Book Episode: Pets, Psychics, and Psychic Attack. In podcast episode 7, we first discuss my current book: When Out Pets Leave Us: Animals in the Spirit World.
We talk about:
- The spiritual and personal reasons for writing the book
- Frequently asked questions about animals in the spirit world
- Coping with grief for a beloved pet
- Common misconceptions about what happens to animals in the afterlife
- Reviews and reactions to the book
We also give to a behind the scenes look at the two books I am currently in the process of completing. The first book, still untitled, is an in-depth look at psychics and the professional psychic world.
- The various types of readers and readings available
- What type of consultation may be right for you
- The things to avoid (such as scam artists)
- The benefits that a quality consultation provides.
The second book I’m currently working on is about psychic attack. The book is intended as a detailed treatment of the subject. In this episode, we discuss several aspects of what the book will cover:
- The reality of psychic attack and how it differs from expectations
- The many aspects of psychic attack and the tremendous danger it poses
- The lack of awareness people have about the subject
- The necessity for self protection.
The podcast has its own Twitter account! You can follow and get the latest podcast news on Twitter at @MFTPodcast. You can also find us on the podcast’s Google+ page.
If you enjoy the podcast, please subscribe to the channel on iTunes and leave a rating!
Have a question or something to say? Let us know in the comments!
Support the podcast on Patreon