(Released: March 1, 2015)
After an extended break, my wife, Meremystic, and I are back with a new Podcast episode. We hope that you’ll find this newest episode both entertaining and enlightening.
Special Book Episode: Pets, Psychics, and Psychic Attack. In podcast episode 7, we first discuss my current book: When Out Pets Leave Us: Animals in the Spirit World.
We talk about:
- The spiritual and personal reasons for writing the book
- Frequently asked questions about animals in the spirit world
- Coping with grief for a beloved pet
- Common misconceptions about what happens to animals in the afterlife
- Reviews and reactions to the book
We also give to a behind the scenes look at the two books I am currently in the process of completing. The first book, still untitled, is an in-depth look at psychics and the professional psychic world.
- The various types of readers and readings available
- What type of consultation may be right for you
- The things to avoid (such as scam artists)
- The benefits that a quality consultation provides.
The second book I’m currently working on is about psychic attack. The book is intended as a detailed treatment of the subject. In this episode, we discuss several aspects of what the book will cover:
- The reality of psychic attack and how it differs from expectations
- The many aspects of psychic attack and the tremendous danger it poses
- The lack of awareness people have about the subject
- The necessity for self protection.
The podcast has its own Twitter account! You can follow and get the latest podcast news on Twitter at @MFTPodcast. You can also find us on the podcast’s Google+ page.
If you enjoy the podcast, please subscribe to the channel on iTunes and leave a rating!
Have a question or something to say? Let us know in the comments!
Support the podcast on Patreon
I loved this segment. It gave me the knowledge in knowing how the spirit transcends to you directly. Also in how you were so candid in sharing your story on how you received your gift in being able to help people. Thank you for that. God Bless You