(Released: May 1, 2015)
We are back with episode 9 of Jim1537’s Metaphysical Tools for Transformation spiritual podcast. This episode is titled When Self Help Doesn’t Work.
This episode covers:
- Where most self-help books and systems fail
- The importance of backstory and your own personal history to a self-help system
- Techniques- why they don’t work for everyone
- How our emotions and perceptions affect our healing journey
- Karma, lessons, circumstances and limitations: the bigger picture behind the scenes
- Past choices, guilt and other stumbling blocks
- Using the power of the now
- When you need more help than self-help can give you
- Actionable steps to get on a path that works for you
Self-help books and systems are a valid option for those trying to improve and heal their lives. But what do we do when the system we are practicing is not giving us results? In this episode, we explore the barriers to true personal growth and change, why they happen and how to deal with them. By understanding the factors that are holding us back from growth, we can help tailor a system that opens the door to realizing our full potential.
If you enjoy the podcast, please subscribe to the channel on iTunes and leave a rating!
Have a self-help experience to share? Let us know in the comments!