(Released June 1, 2015)
In episode ten, Jim1537 and his wife, Meremystic, talk about the meaningful and transformational role of goals and dreams in our spiritual journey.
In this episode:
- How dreams are an inherent part of our journey
- Ties into our past lives, karma, dharma and the evolution of the soul
- How talents and abilities connect to our goals and dreams
- Does having the dream necessarily mean achieving it?
- Lessons we learn through striving for a goal
- The motivational and transformational aspects of goals and dreams
- And much, much more….
How do we evaluate the role of goals and dreams in our spiritual journey? Are we supposed to be striving for non-attachment or, focusing on our deepest desires so we can manifest them? By examining the interconnection of the dreams we want to achieve and the lessons we are here to learn, we begin to see our goals in a new perspective that can enlighten us as well as transform and empower our decisions and choices.
Jim1537 is an experienced psychic, spiritual medium, teacher and life coach who has provided personal consultations for over thirty years. His most recent book is When Our Pets Leave Us: Animals in the Spirit World. His first book, Why the Law of Attraction Isn’t Working for You is also available as an e-book. To learn more about Jim and his gifts, visit jim1537.com. Jim also shares his insights on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram and Google+.
Do you have something to say about this episode? Leave us a comment! We’d love to hear from you!