(Released July 31, 2015)
In episode 12, Jim1537 and his wife, Meremystic, explain the metaphysical meaning behind the concepts wishes, wants and needs. They also discuss the important role desire plays in how we manifest and ultimately, transform our lives.
In this episode:
- Defining the difference between a wish, a want, and a need.
- Understanding our true desires.
- Applying these concepts to emotions, relationships and spiritual goals.
- The effects of confusion.
- Dark desire versus positive desire.
- Affirmations versus desire: Which one wins?
- Aligning our desires with our highest good.
- And much, much more….
Anyone who has studied the Law of Attraction understands that desire in the cornerstone for manifestation. But for many of us, what we are thinking is often not the same thing as what we are desiring, and therefore, manifesting. By understanding what we are thinking and correctly assessing and working with those thoughts and feelings, we can empower our conscious mind and minimize self-defeating behaviors.
Jim1537 is an experienced psychic, spiritual medium, teacher and life coach who has provided personal consultations for over thirty years. His most recent book is When Our Pets Leave Us: Animals in the Spirit World. His first book, Why the Law of Attraction Isn’t Working for You, is also available as an e-book. To learn more about Jim and his gifts, visit jim1537.com. Jim also shares his insights on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram and Google+.
More Podcast News: