(Released: April 1, 2015)
We are back with episode 8 of Jim1537’s Metaphysical Tools for Transformation spiritual podcast. This episode is titled Everything Happens for a Reason.
This episode covers:
- Spiritual Sayings and Aphorisms
- Looking at choices from both the subjective and objective viewpoints
- The difference between the human and the spiritual viewpoints
- Emotionally charged words like mistake and right and wrong and the personal and societal guilt they trigger
- Decisions, choices and cusp experiences
- How expectations affect our perspective
- The value of experience
We constantly hear spiritual phrases such as: Everything happens for a reason, everything happens for the highest good, there are no mistakes, and there is no right or wrong, only consequences. In this episode, we explore the meaning and the application of those sayings and how emotionally charged the idea of a mistake can be. We look at how events in our lives fit into the big picture of our soul’s multi-lifetime journeys.
If you enjoy the podcast, please subscribe to the channel on iTunes and leave a rating!
Share your thoughts and leave us a comment!