(Released August 22, 2013)
In the third episode, “Self Identity and Perception,” Jim1537 and his wife, Meremystic, take a probing and revealing look at how self identity and our perception of ourselves dramatically affects our ability to transform our lives.
In this episode:
- The I AM and how it shapes our identity
- How the I AM defines our perception of ourselves
- The effect of self-identity on our everyday lives
- How our perception affects our choices and decisions
- What is buried under the surface of our self-perception
- The consequences of getting “stuck” in a point of view
- Are perceptions flawed for a reason?
- And much, much more….
Who we perceive ourselves to be, largely defined by the timeless spiritual and metaphysical principle of “I am,” indicates, in part, how we have become who we are today, and what we can do to heal our lives moving forward. For Example, when we say something such as “I am sick,” how does that affect our long term health; when we say, “I am blessed,” how does that impact on what we manifest in our daily lives? Ultimately, this episode offers several tools we can utilize to heal our lives through transforming our perception of ourselves, and building a more healthy sense of self identity at the core of our being.
If you enjoy the podcast, please subscribe to the channel on iTunes and leave a rating! 🙂
Do you have something to say about this episode? Leave us a comment!